Monday 20 June 2011

Easy life : who doesnt want that?

Heyho.

So yeah, I'm writing this post while fresh-released 2PM album banging from the speaker. Life had never been easier and simpler than now. Everyday wake up and make myself a so-called breakfast. Then there goes TV (which barely have something interesting! fuhh ), a bit house chores, next is mr. lappy, followed by some kitchen-thingie-for-lunch. and my mum come home, so the whole evening is history. Boring? There goes, Google, Maadu, not to mention Youtube, okay Facebook (even though I think its quite lame right now) and newspaper. It is good to be a bit old-fashioned sometimes, like reading newspaper to every inch of it, hating lines of e-books just because I don't really FEEL the feeling of reading. I need a book, a REAL book

Just because of the LOTS of time I have,  (which I should spent it wisely and I wasnt doing that well ==' ) seems like I had developed myself so-called-kpop. I've been watching quite a number of MV, damn they are really good in dancing, I should say. A few songs had succeeded to top my playlist. Unfortunately I am bad at recognised all those singers esp in group, but at least I know one of them. hehe :)

I also watched movies and drama. Which I missed during my previous schooling years, as I was in boarding school before. As I said before, my life had never been this way. Before, it always about school, going back to hostel, busy for exams, so I didnt really have time before for all those stuff. BUT I never regret my hostel student life. It's one of the best decision ever, I can tell.

And thats why, I should admit that I dont suits this easy-breezy-life. I need more vibrant and busy life. Which should keep me around the clock, even sop/ its tiring, it somehow a passion for me. Gosh, its like some kind of u-are-workaholic-type sign? Nadaa, its just that when I got a lot of free time, I tend to waste it. So it would be better for me to have something in mind, to be taken care of. 

Okay. Pen off here. 
Au revoir~

May peace be upon you :)

p/s : as the college-day is coming near, i running myself through another drama-run CINDERELLA MAN. and self-repeat playlist of 2PM. chilling before the misery kicks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment